Sunday 21 August 2011

A-Z of Me! :)

I saw this Blog Post/TAG thing on BlushBlendBeauty's blog, she also has a Youtube channel, so go check that out :) here's my version of it:


Age: 14!
Bed Size: Single :(
Chore you Hate: would it be bad to say: every chore!?
Dogs: noo, I'm a cat person! Do love the puppy from the Andrex adverts though!
Essential Start to Your Day: a cup of tea..I could live on tea alone! :P
Favourite Colour: it always used to be orange..I guess it still is..but idk if I really have a specific favourite colour!
Gold or Silver: I love gold jewelery myself, but I think it can be made to look really cheap, so perhaps silver has the edge, but I love 'em both! :D
Height: When I say 5,4 that is a total guess! I havent measured in a loong time!! I know I'm definitely short though!
Instruments I Play: I used to play violin and piano..but now I don't play anything! :L
Job Title: I'm still in schooool! :(
Kids: pahahahhaa..I'm pretty sure I'm still considered as a kid myself..:P
Live: Bristol.
Mum's Name: Claire <3.
Nickname: I've been called Clampit since I was a baby..I have NO IDEA why :S
Pet Peeve: two-faced people, or those annoying people who don't have the guts to say something to your face so they'll say it to someone else or put it on Facebook etc. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :L and also people who chew or swallow or drink loudly! D:
Quote From A Movie: "You're a wizard, Harry" that's my favourite one of all time-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Suchaaaa good movie<3.
Right or Left Handed: rigggghty :)
Siblings: one older sister :D
Time You Wake Up: for school? Quarter to 7..on a weekend/in holidays-about 10ish :)
Underwear: ofc!!
Vegetables You Don't Like: cabbage..ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
What Makes You Run Late: doing my makeup or hair..:L.
X-rays You've Had Done: none on my body..I had a few at the dentist..but none anywhere else! :)
Yummy Food You Can Make: any type of cake..mac and cheese..but my flapjacks are lursh<3.
Zoo Animals: I guess I'd have to go for the adorable Meerkats :D simples! ;)

Thanks for reading lovelies :)<3.

Love, Katie .xx



No comments:

Post a Comment