Thursday 4 August 2011

Monthly Favourites-July.

Soo wondering what I loved throughout the month of July? I'll tell you here :) Keep reading <3.


<3.



Benefit Boi-ing Concealer-01.

OMG I cannot describe how much I laarveee this concealer! It's a medium to perhaps full coverage concealer and it's so easy to blend in. I find it makes my skin look waaaay more flawless, it's rather pricey but sooo worth it!!


Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyecolour-02 Blissful Beige.

I really loovee this cream eyeshadow. It's got a LOOOOADA glitter runnning through it though, so if you don't like glittery or shimmery eye products, you definitely will NOT like this! It's such a pretty, nude shimmering colour, great for everyday if you're daring or nice for evening-time too.


Me-Me-Me Sunbeam Highlighter.

This is SUCHHA amazing product! Me-Me-Me, as I mentioned in a previous Blog post, does some GREAT dupes of more expensive brands, and this paticular one is a copy of Benefit's Moonbeam highlighter. It retails at about £6-ish so it's such a great deal compared to the Benefit version. It's a peachy gold colour and really nice.


Number 17 Falsifeye Gel Eyeliner-Black.

So you've read about this pretty recently, so for a full review, just scroll down to find the mascara and eyeliner review Blog post. I love it and it's soo creamy and easy to apply. I use a thin, long eyeliner brush, something like a 210 from MAC. :)

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick-720 Drive Me Nuts.

This is a bit darker than the usual pinkey-nudes I love to wear, but blended out a little, worn bravely at night or paired with a lighter gloss, it looks really nice, natural and a 'Your Lips, But Better' kind of colour.


So those are just a few of my beauty-related favourites for this month. :)

Books wise? : House of Night series :) lotta love for vampire books that DON'T just copy Twilight or Vampire Diaries.
Movie wise? : Bride Wars, definitely! Watched it with a friend lately, forgot my love for that film<3. Also Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging and Legally Blonde, suchhh funny, feel good movies! :D
TV wise? : Dirty Sexy Things-don't worry, it's a show about models! It's hilarious and really good! And ofc One Tree Hill <3 <3 <3.

So I hope you enjoyed reading, please leave a comment down below if you need to ask anything:) lots of love, Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment