Monday 15 August 2011

Elle's 15 Questions Tag-Blogger Style!

I'm sure you all know Elle or Allthatglitters21 from Youtube, well she made her own 'Tag' for people to do videos on, but I'm gonna do a Blog Post on it instead! Here goes :)...


1. What do you think you can do but you can't?
A: When I was first thinking about this question, I asked one of my friends what she thought and said 'be cool'..I decided not to go with that answer-who knows why?!-I guess I think I can do pretay good accents..the only ones half decent are English (pretty simple for an English girl :P) American and Australian..me and a friend always do crazy accents that belong to some other planet but think they're Scottish or Irish..oh dear. ;)
2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
A: I was really stuck on this question-I'm pretty good with voncabulary and all that jazz cos of my writing..but then as I read the question over in my head..I realised 'pronounce' is something that I don't find hard nessecarily..but I do say it differently..sometimes I'll say 'pronounce' and sometimes I'll say 'prenounce'..that might just be me :L
3. What is a favourite TV show from your childhood?
A: 3 main ones stick out now..Tracy Beaker-how can you not LOVE that show?! My Parents Are Aliens was another absolute favourite but the best of all time?! The Sarah Jane Adventures <3 <3 <3.
4. What are your virtues and vices?
A: My virtues are probably..I'm very loyal to my friends and family and I'm a good reference for what words mean or how they're spelt (uh-huh ;)) that leads me onto my vice..I always, ALWAYS correct people's spelling or grammar on texts/bbm conversations etc and if they pronounce something wrong I correct them then too..need to stop doing that! whoops :S
5. What's more important-love, fame, power or money?
A: honestly, I think everyone, including me, would pick love. I can't imagine the type of person who would choose fame, power or money over love..the most important things in my life, are my friends and family..I love my friends and my family. Therefore: love is most important. If I had to pick a second place- Ofc, money buys makeup ;)
6. If you could live in an era/time period when would it be and why?
A: Honestly? I find most historical periods kinda scary..:S but I'd lvoe to live in the time of Grease..the 50s is that?! I have no idea, but I'd love to just be in Grease..or Hairspray! Looks like soo much fun! :D
7. If you had to redo your wardrobe with 2 entire stores, what would it be and why?
A: that's toughhh..if I was on a budget (!) H&M and Topshop..if I wasn't it'd be Topshop and Hollister <3.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago today?
A: I really really can't! Sorry! :L
9: Do you have reocurring dreams-if so, explain?
A: I always used to dream that I got stuck in a dolls house with my cousin, mum and sister..and we couldnt get out and I would always get lost..haven't had that one or any other reocurring dreams in a while though..!
10. What's your horoscope?
A: I'm an Aries-27th of March :)
11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
A: Like Elle and Blair's current LA rooms and their 1st LA bedrooms too..so nice! <3 (Elle-Allthatglitters21 on Youtube and Blair-Juicystar07 on Youtube.)
12. What position do you sleep in?
A: urrrm..idk really..I move a lot when I'm sleeping! :L
13.Who is your favourite vampire of all time?
A: there is a part of me that will ALWAYS love Edward Cullen the most-he was basically the original..but I love Erik Knight from the House of Night series..and then there's Vampire Diaries..so much love for Stefan..but Ian Somerhalder as Damon is probably my favourite vampire of all time. <3
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
A: Bright pink socks with sheep on :D
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us!
A: ah. this is where my blog theory fails...


NOT! No..my handwriting is terrible..like atrociously bad..



No comments:

Post a Comment