Monday 15 August 2011

Review-Bronzer-Eyeko Tinted Cream.

'Ello again :) on a SERIOUUUUS blogging spreee today it seems, making the most of being in the mood! :D
This is the first item from Eyeko I've tried. Their Tinted Cream is a bit of a genius idea I think. It's basically a 'cream' bronzer, although I would say it's slightly thinner/more oily than a cream bronzer, more along the lines of a gel to cream formula, just in my opinion. It's that perfect product for summer: you've got your cream blush sorted, tinted moisturizer, cream shadows, lip stain..but you've got a heavier powder bronzer that's heavy for the summer heat...well this is PERFECCCCT! It's so light to wear, really cool and refreshing and easy to apply, although it looks pretaaay scary at first. I'm the palest of pale, and I genuinely mean that! Some people I see/read saying 'I'm only NW20-so pale' etc etc, things like that..WELL I can just about get away with NW15, if it's summer and I'm fake tanning that is!! :'( but this even works for me, so it's a universal product, although for those of you with that really dark skin, it might work better as a highlighter than a bronzer. Some people who are more tanned have said they mix it in with their foundation a little in summer or put it all over their faces..I would look like I needed to be working in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory..say noo more..:S





So..yup..it looks incredibly dark on my white as snow hand, but I promise it DOESS blend out to be soo wearable and pretty, leaving a gorgeous golden shimmer to the skin.


Now I bought mine a little while back, not too long ago, but when I went to check the price on the Eyeko website, it wasn't on there..that I could see..I may have overlooked it, but I honestly didn't see it on there so I'm thinking that might mean they don't do it anymore?! :( I know that the last time I was in TK-Maxx I saw about 3 of these, all wrapped up properly in the box though, so that mayyy be a good place to look! Eyeko's 'Extra Glow Cream' is in the same container, just a product for different use, and that retails at £8.95, I can't imagine I paid much more or less than that for the Tinted Cream either, although at a discounted store like TKM, it would probably be around £5 I'd imagine. :) bonus!


Eyeko has a great website that is easy to use, definitely go check it out and look at some of their other products, it's all very affordable. (Some bigger Superdrug stores stock Eyeko too!) Eyeko has (AMAZINGLY!) delivery to everyone in the UK and Europe and if you're outside of Europe, and spend over $55 you can also get free shipping! If you spend under that amount, shipping is $7.50, not bad at all!


*All delivery costs information from Eyeko website!*
*I'm not affiliated with Eyeko-they don't even know I'm writing this! I bought it with my own money!*


I added those two mini disclaimers because I realise I don't usually talk about the brand, but in this case I thought I would to explain a bit more-hope you enjoyed :)


Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment