Friday 12 August 2011

Review-Bronzer-MeMeMe Shimmy Shimmers.

This product by MeMeMe, who've I spoken about a few times before, and it's a copy of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, but whilst that is gonna set you back a whopping £30.50, the Me-Me-Me copy is only £7.25 and avaliable from Superdrug. The one that I have is called 'Bronze Shimmer' and I know that they do a Pink version and a Gold version and perhaps more too that I haven't seen.



The colours are very shimmery and pigmented and personally for someone as pale as me, they look a little too dark on my pale skin and kind of muddy. However, the pearly white colour is a really great, bright highlight colour either for the inner-corner or your eye, browbone or cheekbones.
Overall Ratings:
Price: 8/10-compared to the Bobbi Brown equilvalent this price is AMAZINGGGG! But it doesn't get a 9 or 10 mainly just because of the darkness of the colours.
Pigmentation: 10/10-the colours are a sort of pearl formula and have a great shimmer/sheen to them, they're soo pigmented and could be used as eyeshadows if they're too dark for your cheeks, just like me!!
Overall: 8/10-As I've already said various times, the colours are too dark on me but the pigmentation and great price really make up for it. Hey, if you don't wanna splash out on the Urban Decay NAKED palette, you could even use these as your brown, gold and bronze shadows in the mean time! :P


Thanks for reading, have you tried the Me-Me-Me Shimmy Shimmers? Or the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick? Let me know!!! :)


Love, Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment