Monday 22 August 2011

NOTD: Sunshine Yellow.

I've got to say I love this yellow colour nail polish, even though I know some people think it's a bit of an odd nail colour to wear! However I wanna try something like Lemon Ice-Cream Nail Paint by Barry M because this one is a little thick.

It's an Accessorize Nail Polish in Sunny Days. I got it actually in the Accessorize store, but you can also get it in Superdrug. As you can see, the colour is really lovely and the pigmentation is great-it only needs one coat. But the only thing is that it looks quite thick around the cuticles, and you can't peel that off without ruining/chipping your nails sadly. :(

The nail polish retails at £4.00 if I remember correctly! The packaging is really sturdy and the gold lid makes it a bit prettier too. This will last for aggggges because of the thickness of it, and the lack of need to layer coat over coat because it's pigmented enough with one single coat, as I said before.
Overall I do really like the polish and I think for the price you really can't go wrong, it's soo cheap! :O it's not my favourite ever formula though, I have to admit.


Have you tried any of the Accessorize polishes?! Are they all like this?! Are there any colours I should try out?!


Thanks for reading!! :)


Love, Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment