Wednesday 3 August 2011

Chat-Time: new followers and PR contacts.

Chat-Time:

I feel like doing a bit of a blabbing-chatting blog post today, I don't know why!!
First of all, recently I've been telling a looooot more people about my Blog, something I've always been a little bit wary to do if I'm perfectly honest!! But because of that, I've got a quite a few new followers, something that really means a lot to me and that I really appreciate!! Please, if you're following my Blog, let your other friends know about it so they can come over here and read too! They can follow through Twitter if they don't have a Google Account or Blog themselves etc.
I also wanted to leave my email address here for any PR companies if they need or want a way to contact me, please email me at: Katieclampit97@aol.com or also please follow me on Twitter: @Katieehurse; follow me and I'll follow back :)

I've been really happy doing my blogging lately. I've got a new phone and the camera on it is sooo much better than my last BlackBerry. I'm a bit in love with my new one: a white BlackBerry Bold! :') and as I said, the camera is pretty amazing on it so it's so great for doing my Blog pictures on.
I've had a lot of positive feedback about the pictures and placing of them, so that's good too.

I have the biggest beauty/makeup/fashion wish list on the planet at the moment!:
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural.
MAC Cream Blush-Lady Blush.
Benefit Box Powder-Georgia.
MAC Paint-Pot-Painterly.
MAC e/s-Naked Lunch, Brule and Shroom.
Revlon Colourstay Foundation.
Balenciaga bag-LITERALLY ANY!!
Rayban sunglasses by Ray-Ban.

I could go on..but I won't bore you any further! Thanks for reading guys, please email me with questions or anything, follow me on Twitter and on here if you haven't already and leave a comment down below if you want or need to :)
Hope you enjoyed. <3.

Love, Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment