Saturday 13 August 2011

Makeup Haul: CCO-MAC.

I was in total heaven when I was in the CCO or Cosmetics Company Outlet today, and looking back, I wish I'd taken pictures of all of the amazing stock they had for those of you guys who haven't been to a CCO/CCS before. Oops! They basically stock the makeup brands: MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown and Clinique that I saw, though in different places/different outlets may stock other brands, I'm really not sure!! Their prices are really great, and everything there is discounted. Another great thing is that they do have some Limited Edition products, so you can find things (for example) from the MAC Back to the Beach or Venemous Villians collection, or just pick up some of the regular line eyeshadows, lipsticks, etc. I only got 2 items, but I didn't want to just get random things, as they change their stock A LOT so I can get more different things next time! :)

                        MAC Blushcreme-Lady Blush and MAC Cremesheen Glass-Fashion Whim.

This MAC Cream Blush has been something I've wanted from there for a while now and when I saw it today I knew I had to get it, especially when it was discounted from £17.00 to £11.00! It may not seem like much of a discount, but for MAC, and for something that is still very popular as a regular line product, it's a great deal I think! In the pan on camera, it looks a little brighter than it is in person. It's a very pigmented, rose pink colour and it blends soooo easily, that even someone like me who works better with powder cheek products, can master using it pretty quickly. I'm so glad I bought this product, it's really, really nice!

Whilst I've had a couple of MAC cheek products before and I've tried the lipSTICKS, this was my first MAC lipglass/lipgloss. It's a cremesheen formula, so it's quite thick and, the name says it all, creamy, but it's still got a nice sheen/shine to it that I love. It cost £11.25 in comparison to it's original retail price of £16.00, I think that's a good deal too!! It's honestly the softest lipgloss I've ever worn and it's completely non-sticky and almost feels as mouisturizing as a lipbalm, which is such a plus. The colour is described by MAC on their website as a 'light beige' but I would say it's a light peachy-nude, it's definitely got too much of a pink/peach colour in it to be described as 'beige' but it's not too bright, totally wearable and that perfect nude lipgloss. I can't wait to try it over MAC's Hue Lipstick too! <3.


Overall, my trip to the CCO was a total success. If you have a local outlet that has a CCO within it, definitely go, or one that's a little while away, make the trek, it's worth it! Plus the Outlet I went to had some other great shops in it too!
The CCO doesn't just stock makeup; they have a great range of perfumes, skincare products and more, coming from other brands than just the ones mentioned up above.


Thanks for reading!
Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment