Wednesday 3 August 2011

Comments Confusion..

Hey guys,

So this is a quick post basically asking for a bit of help! On a few recent blog posts there have been some lovely comments that I've been really eager to answer but it wont let me!?
Here's what happens:

I read the person's comment and then write a reply in the 'Post Comment' box. I then choose 'Google Account' which I'm logged into on my Blog anyway. But then it takes me to the homepage of Blogspot before you log in. Confused, I logged in again and it takes me back to the comment screen, then asking me to 'write the word I see' so I did that, this is when I also noticed that before my comment it said 'Anonoymous said:' but I want it to say Katie says so the person I'm replying to knows its me!?, however when I pressed post this time it againtook me back to the Blogspot homepage??! Honestly, veryyyyy confused right now! Does anybody know what on earth is going on?! I know I don't! :( lemme know guys.

Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment