Wednesday 1 June 2011

Q and As-PART2.

Helllooo:).

1.) What makeup do you wear in summer, when it's really hot?
A- We're lucky to get hot weather in the UK, but on holiday I always take a foundation/tinted moisturiser just in case I want it for evenings but usually just take a bronzer, blush, cream eyeshadow, kohl pencil, waterproof mascara and some lipglosses!
2.) What's the best way to deal with bullies?
A- I'm fortunate enough not to have experience with this kind of thing, but, to those who are being bullied currently or have been, just remember, it's the bully you should feel sorry for. Although what they're doing is horrible, imagine how bad they must feel about themselves to make another person feel terrible. Eleanor Roosevelt once said 'nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent' or something along those lines at least! :P stay strong and believe in yourself.
3.) Who are you style (fashion-wise) icons?
A- I love Lauren Conrad's style but I also love all of the girls'  from the Saturdays' style and the way they mix highstreet with higher-end. Also Sienna Miller always looks amazing, especially for someone a little bit older than the previously mentioned girls :)
4.) Who are your style (makeup wise) icons?
A- Again I love Lauren Conrad's signature cat eye winged liner and bronzed California look. I always love the more outrageous makeup sported by Rihanna and Katy Perry.
5.) What is your favourite makeup brand?
A- I've always been a drugstore makeup girl at heart, and LOVE Collection 2000, Rimmel, Maybelline, L'Oreal and the rest...but lately I've been using a lot more MAC and Benefit, and unfortunately I suppose, joined the band wagon of absolutely loving the more expensive makeup!:L
6.) What's your favourite fashion piece at the moment?
A- There's quite a few! I love my chinos and the good old Jack Wills/Hollister trackies, but recently I bought two new Peter Pan collar shirts, one from River Island and my favourite one bought today from Topshop! :)

Anymore questions? send them to me :)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment