Sunday 29 May 2011

Q and As-PART1.

So I literally just wrote a catchup post and figured I may as well start my question and answers with a few that some girls sent me during my little revision break from my bloggg :)

1.) what's your favourite mascara?
A: My favourite mascara of all time is the Maybelline New York Collosal Volume Express, but be sure to get the 100% Black version as it's much better!
2.) what's the best way to take off your eye-makeup?
A: My personal preference is to use a makeup remover, I like the SImple Kind to Eyes eye makeup remover, but you can just use a face wipe or wet cotton pad if you don't want to spend money on it!
3.) best discount shop?
A: If you're in the UK, I think we're pretty blessed with a cheap highstreet! Obviously if you want reaaaal value, go to Primark but also places like River Island and Topshop are amazing quality of course!
4.) what is the biggest trend you're seeing for S/S 2011?
A: I would say the boho theme. Think maxi dresses, headbands and feather hair extensions! But also very preppy style is back in: Chinos, Peter Pan collars and messanger bags!
5.)What is the best fashion magazine you've come across?
A: I personally LOVE to read LOOK magazine, it's the right balance of celebrity/fashion! But if you're into high high end fashion, go for ELLE or VOGUE and if you're just in between?! Grazia should be perfect!
6.) Favourite Nail Polish for summer?
A: Barry M Peach Melba or Accessorize Sunny Days!
7.) GG-Blair or Serena? Chuck or Nate? Jenny or Dan? Vanessa or Eric? Georgina or Carter..and why!?
A: HARDEST QUESTIONS EVER! GG-Blair, Chuck, Dan, Eric, Carter..Blair because she's hilarious and gorgeous and I literally wish I was her!! Chuck because..well he's CHUCK BASS<3 Dan because he's soo funny and gorgeous, Eric because he's really sweet, Carter because he's a real twist to the storylines whenever he comes into an episode and Georgina is never usually being nice to people!!

that's all for now, send anymore questions! :)
katie, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment