Monday 5 September 2011

Blog Love: makeupsavvy.co.uk!

Quick post to say how in love I am with Makeupsavvy.co.uk. She posts regularly and has really great, clear photos. I love reading blogs and hers has been a current favourite of mine. She also creates a few different blog headers. My own is one of hers. They are FREE and avaliable to anyone for use in your blog. If you are gonna use one, make sure you write in your profile or attribution (I did both!!) that you got it from her Blog, so all credit goes to her. They're really creative and for someone as....technically challenged shall we say (?!) as me, they're a bit of a miracle really. If you are reading this, thanks so much because I really think it has improved the look of my Blog and I'm really grateful :) GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG GUYS. <3 <3.


Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment