Friday 15 July 2016

Anybody Out There....?


It's been so long...


Well, it's been years and years since I posted here, and I'm really curious to know if there's anybody reading still. Last time I wrote here, I was still a young teen at school, just discovering a love of make-up and fashion. Now I'm 19, studying English and Creative Writing at university and my passion for make-up in particular is stronger than ever. I've spent the last few years developing my beauty skills and collection. 

I've just this month decided to embark upon cleansing my beauty collection of all products that are not cruelty free. As a student, I'm becoming more and more financially aware; I'm certainly not chucking out every item of MAC, Bobbi Brown and L'Oreal (and more) cosmetics I own, because that would constitute a huge waste of money, but I certainly am planning to only buy from cruelty-free brands in the future.

Blogging has always been something I've been so interested in taking further, and I'm really hoping there is still a small audience that wants to read whatever I post here. 

Please leave a comment down below if you're reading still, tell me what you'd be interested in reading about.

Love,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment