Monday 23 April 2012

Review: Cream Blusher-Stila Convertible Colour.

Hiii again!

I've recently bought a few different Stila products, all of which I will review on here sooner or later, but this is definitely my favourite! Stila IS an expensive brand but the quality of their products is absolutely brilliant. This blush is in the colour Petunia and it's the perfect bright pink. It's not a hot, blue-toned colour it's a really summery, fresh, bright shade that gives your cheeks a really natural glowy look. I'm absolutely in love with the blush and if I'm totally honest? It's a better colour and consistency than MAC's Lady Blush. However, talking of that blush, I think perhaps this one might be a little too much and a little too bright in the winter when I'm extra pale, and that's when I can still get away with the MAC one, so they both have their perfect times to wear.






As you can see the colour is absolutely DIVINE and on second looks it's more coral than I first saw which is even better and nicer and more wearable for me and for summer :) Stila has a range of different shades of Convertible Colours (which can also be used on lips!) and you can check that range and all of the other awesome makeup out here (the UK site). These only retail at £16.00 which for the quality and pigmentation I think is actually really great. A MAC cream blusher will cost you slightly more at £17.50 but remember to consider the colour options and consistency in both and definitely try before you purchase because different brands and shades work very differently for different people.

OVERALL:

Product: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: 3/5

Thanks for reading!

Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment