Sunday 24 July 2011

First NOTD and catchup!

First, I cannot believe almost a month has gone since my last blog post :O holidays and saying goodbye to friends (:'( ) has really distracted me from it lately, so sorry about that guys!! Anyways, I thought I'd start making these: 'Nail of the Day' posts from now on, to get the BEAUTY aspect back into my Blog which has been personal lately, which I love, but I want to get back the original reason for my Blog too! So here goes:


MUA Nail Polish-Shade 5.








This nail polish is, I'm pretty sure, only avaliable in Superdrug stores. It's only £1! It takes about 2 coats to get to that colour and I'm gonna be repurchasing it soon, as it's running low, the good thing is though, the bottle of polish lasts a long time, I've had mine for a while now!!
Hope you enjoyed. Lots of love..
Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment