Thursday 13 October 2011

Review-Mascara-Maybelline New York One by One.

Review time..feel like its been a while since I wrote out a proper review so I figured I would as I've just bought a new mascara. I know this one has been out for a while but I literally only just got around to trying it out and I've gotta be honest..Maybelline still hold the title for having the best mascaras I've ever come across.

The tube is the regular size and shape, regular because it follows the pattern of the previously adored Colossal Volume Express and the Falsies by Maybelline New York, both of which are amazing too.



This mascara is really really good. It seperates and lengthens and gives some volume, bit not tons of it. If you're into the full look, this might be the wrong mascara for you beccause it seperates more than makes them full, but they do look really fluttery and nice after.


The wand is different to any I've seen before and its quite plasticky at first look, but it manages to make your lashes look soo natural and lovely after, so its all good! :)



Overall it's my favourite mascara of the moment and I would definitely repurchase it and its only gonna cost you £8.49! Bargain for how great it is! If you're thinking that price sounds a bit steep..dw its so worth it!!!

Lots of love, Katie .x

No comments:

Post a Comment