Thursday 13 October 2011

NOTD: Regal Red.

Another naiiil of the day post!!

I got this colour as I had a spare no7 £5 voucher and nothing else really caught my eye!

The colour looks a bit brighter than it actually is in this photo, it's a bit deeper but the perfect mix between that bright, blood red and a dark, wine red.


I really love the name of this nail polish-Devils Delight 190, it's very creative rather than the normal, boring and very cliche names.


The only thing I don't like about this nail polish is that the formula is quite runny and gets a bit messy if you're not careful with it..maybe that's because it's brand new though, because I've had no7 polishes before and they've all been quite thick and nice to apply.

This polish will cost you £7.00 which is a bit overpriced for the quality but its a biiiig bottle of varnish and the colour range is good and the colours are very pigmented. Maybe wait until you've got a no7 £5 voucher too?!

Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment