Wednesday 14 September 2011

NOTD: Beige Babe.

These posts are so easy to write when I'm lacking inspiration or just want to say a quick something..and I really love doing them!! This colour is one of those that is basically autumn/fall in a nail polish and I love it.


It's Rimmel London's Lyrca Pro Nail Polish in 397 Beige Babe-hence the title inspiration for this post!-it's a really nice brown but in the bottle it looks more green in this picture which is actually how it normally appears. What I mean by that is that; in this picture, the polish on my nails looks very much like a lovely, warm brown when in reality it's a little more khaki-just in case you guys were expecting one thing if you wanted to try it and found another. :)


These tend to last about 3 days on my nails before they start chipping which you can see slightly in this picture-I should've taken the photos the day I painted my nails but oh well!!



Overall, I really love the colour of this polish, but I wish the formula would last a little longer-like a week or so. I have some other colours from the Lyrcra Pro range from Rimmel London and the colour-range in stores is really great too. The brush is described as 'maxi' and for someone with small hands and my definition small nails too, normally only one stroke of the brush covers my whole nail; making so quick and simple to apply. These nail polishes retail at just £4.59 each-go get some!

Love, Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment