Saturday 10 September 2011

NOTD: Bright Blue!

Another NOTD post today! :D Loving this Barry M Nail Paint lately-although there was one thing I got really confused about..read on to find out what!!

It's that really, really bright electric blue colour that's reallllly eye-catching, and although it's a bright I wouldn't just label it as a 'summer bright' I think it's a seasonally universal shade!!


The shade is obviously called 291 but the rest of the Barry M nail paints-apart from Limited Edition ones- have actual  names as well as the number..I had a quick look on the Boots website and could find no such colour and then on the actual Barry M website and found it somehow! It's actually called 'Cobalt Blue 291' why the name isnt on the bottom I don't know but it may mean you have to get this paticular colour from the website and not Boots etc..let me know if you see it in your local Boots or Superdrug though-it may just be lack of colours on those shops' websites.

Overall, despite the colour/name/numbering confusion, I totally love the colour and the consistency of the Nail Paints-as usual with Barry M. Go check it out for yourself! At £2.99 it's a total bargain! :')


Love, Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment