Tuesday 22 November 2011

10 Things to Tell: You're my wonderwall.

1. Every one of these posts will have the song lyric of the day in the title :')


2. I HATE Biology revision.


3. Made in Chelsea is over for another season :( sucha good ending!! Can't wait for next series! I'm team #gethugoandmilliebacktogetherandrosiegoaway :P


4. I haven't been blogging much lately :(


5. I got that great makeup from my wonderful friend Livi:) (will blog about that soon!)


6. My One Direction album has been on replay since Saturday. :)


7. I love Twitter.


8. I want an Alexander McQueen scarf and a Michael Kors watch more than you can ever know :( time to start saving me thinks!


9. single song of the week so far? -Dance With Me Tonight-Olly Murs.


10. I have the best friends in the world <3

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment